Thursday, February 11, 2010

Uncertainty

I am unsure of why bad things happen to good people
I am unsure of why war is necessary

I am unsure of what I want to do with my life, where I will go to college, where I will live in the future, who I will marry, and if I will be prepared to live on my own someday

I am unsure if I will be able to handle the deaths of people I love, I am unsure why death has to happen, I am unsure of why some people die so young

I am unsure of why some people are more fortunate than others
I am unsure of why people are so mean to others without knowing them

I am unsure of why Michael Jackson is still being talked about
I am unsure of why life is so short
I am unsure of why people give up
I am unsure of why I have gone through five cell phones in the past two years
I am unsure of what my definition of success is.

I am unsure of why people own cats as pets
I am unsure of why facebook changes its layout everyday
I am unsure of why doctors are able to work miracles
I am unsure about the world and what will happen if it ever ends
I am unsure of why it cannot be summer year round
I am unsure of what my career will be in ten years
I am unsure of why change has to occur
I am unsure of why mint chocolate chip ice cream is SO GOOD
I am unsure of why I am addicted to iced tea and at the moment, Grey's Anatomy

I am unsure of what makes the soldiers so brave, I am unsure of what gives them the strength to go overseas, away from their families, to fight for our country, I am unsure of how they do it because I myself would never have the courage to

I am unsure of life and some decisions I make during it, I am unsure of where I will be in fifty years, I am unsure of what will change, I am unsure of what I am in store for, I am unsure of what my purpose is, and I am unsure of why I am so unsure about everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment