Thursday, February 11, 2010

Say yes!

Yes can be an extremely serious word and an extremely simple word at the same time. I say yes a million times every day, I say it to anything and everything that I know will make me happy.

I say yes to heart to hearts with my family, anytime and anywhere
I say yes to sleeping all day
I say yes to the long, lazy days of summer
I say yes to chai tea at Starbucks three times a week
I say yes to second chances, because everyone deserves one
I say yes to believing in myself
I say yes to not playing it safe all the time, and taking chances because you never know what will happen until you try it
I say yes to criticism because I know I will do things differently next time
I say yes to laughing 24/7 and extending my life 7 seconds everytime I do so
I say yes to believing in God because I witness some of his acts everyday
I say yes to rollercoasters and the rush of adrenaline that comes with them
I say yes to watching scary movies, just for the thrill
I say yes to never giving up, because quitting is the worst thing someone can do
I say yes to setting goals, because once you reach them, the sense of accomplishment is a feeling like none other
I say yes to my cell phone, because without it, I would die
I say yes to Patrick Dempsey and wonder why every movie he's in is one of my favorites
I say yes to giving it your all so in the end you can honestly say, "I tried my best"
I say yes to reading
I say yes to relaxing and taking a break, because we all need one every once in a while
I say yes to listening to my mom and dad because they are two of the smartest people I know and are usually right ( but not all the time)
I say yes to bonding with my sisters because I know when I grow up, they will be three of my best friends
I say yes to "spur of the moment" situations
I say yes to not having regrets, because life's too short to have them
I say yes to finishing everything I start and never leaving a job undone
I say yes to changing myself for the better, because there is always room for improvement
I say yes to SMILING :) all the time because it can brighten everyone's day a little
I say yes to trusting other people
I say yes to receiving advice and giving some in return
I say yes to saying "YES!" every chance you get

No comments:

Post a Comment