Thursday, May 20, 2010

20 Things That Annoy Me...

annoying- adjective; causing annoyance, irritatingly bothersome, vexation: annoying delays
#40 Pick 20 things that annoy you. Pick one and write about it

1. People that crack their knuckles, by far the most disgusting noise I have ever heard in my life.
2. Conceited sports players, everyone knows that you're good at the sport you play, there is no need to brag about it to the rest of the world. Humble athletes are the ones that impress me the most, they know they are good but don't feel the need to tell everyone about it 24/7.
3. Drivethrus, d-r-i-v-e-t-h-r-u, key word for quick. When someone takes forever at the drivethru it annoys me like no other. I believe this should be a quick process, not one that takes five minutes.
4. People who drive 27 in a 35 m.p.h, please speed it up, we all have things to do, places to go, and people to see
5. Sore-Losers, don't make a big deal out of losing, there is always next time
6. Quitters, it is better to try and fail than to not try at all, failing is what shapes us as a person and makes us who we are today
7. Judging people before you meet them, there's a lot more to someone than meets the eye
8. Writing Essays, which no one has the patience to do in one sitting and then stress out about what grade they will get on it
9. Procrastination, "better now then later" and how worried I get when I leave something to the last minute

10. People who "TyPE liKe DiS" and "txt like ths", along with lol, how r u, and gr8
11. Waking up at 6 in the morning to go to school everyday, which is too early for ANYONE to get up
12. People who "talk the talk" but dont "walk the walk", no one should be that conceited unless they can really back it up

13. Cats. The most annoying animals ever hands down
14. Being late for school, my mom and dad still dont understand that I need to be there by 7:20
15. The way your printer doesn't work ANYTIME you really need it too, especially on the nights before a huge project or paper is due
16. Having to go inside the gas station to pay instead of outside
17. Not Being Able to Do Something Well, I always try my best at everything so when something seems out of reach it is difficult to handle

18. When you plan out the next day perfectly, and you end up waking up late
19. Managing to get lost, even with a gps
20. My sisters leaving their stuff all around the house and then relying on my to pick it up for them

Not being able to do something well is the hardest for me to get over, when something else stands in my way it is a hard thing to take. But I have learned that when you try hard enough nothing can stand it your way of achieving anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment