Monday, May 17, 2010

50 Things I Will Never Do...

50 Things I Will Never Do...
List fifty things you will never do. Pick one and write about it!

1. Go anywhere without my cell phone
2. Be able to fully explain the rules and regulations of "curling"
3. Score a perfect score on a Chemistry test
4. Tell anyone that two years ago I was convinced I would marry Grady Sizemore one day
5. Go a week without Starbucks
6. Hit a bullseye on a dartboard
7. Be able to master baking a lemon meringue pie
8. Go on vacation and come home WITHOUT being extremely sunburned
9. Admit that I sing at the top of my lungs when I am home alone
10. Own a cat, EVER
11. Admit that I cried during the bachelor finale
12. Confess that I still watch Disney movies
13. Drive over the Golden Gate Bridge
14. Lose a game of "Just Dance"
15. Sail a katamaran, after my near death experience last year
16. Like any scary movie I see
17. Be able to make a perfect cup of coffee
18. Confess that I actually slipped and fell down in the hallway my freshman year, and admit that it was easily my most embarrassing moment
19. Cheer for any Cincinnati sports team
20. Deny my love for Ashton Kutcher
21. Slam Cleveland sports teams
22. Disrespect anyone who hasn't given me a reason too
23. Drive a truck
24. Live is Idaho, Wyoming, or Oklahoma
25. Have any kids past the age of 35
26. Fly on a private plane
27. Go a month without breaking something
28. Read all the Harry Potter books
29. Take my family and friends for granted
30. Ride on the back of a donkey to the Grand Canyon
31. Get a tattoo

32. Sing on American Idol
33. Say Never
34. Stop believing in myself & others
35. Be ungrateful for anything I have
36. Say no to babysitting my absolutely ADORABLE neighbors
37. Stop calling into radio stations in hopes that one day i will win something
38. Say "no" to coffee ice cream
39. Stop laughing at stupid things that only I would laugh at
40. Understand how I lose everything and am borderline the most un-organized person EVER
41. Say "I wish I had my braces back"
42. Wear camoflauge in public
43. Stop Trying
44. Miss a season of "The Bachelor"
45. Enjoy winter
46. Buy a motorcycle
47. Use trigonometry once I get out of High-school
48. Refuse people that want to help
49. Say "no way" to a roadtrip
50. Stop loving the South

#29 is by-far the most important of them all. No one should ever take their family and friends for granted, they are the most important people in one's life and that shouldn't be taken lightly. My mom, dad, sisters, aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, & friends are the most important people to me. I always know I have the best support system in the world and know that I can count on any one of those people for anything I might need. They're the world's best and I wouldn't change it for anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment